nuffnang

Saturday, May 3, 2008

labour day




hi..

kinda late to wish every worker out there 'selamat menyambut hari pekerja'..


me, my darling husband and of course our dear adam dzarif wnt to my MIL house. we take her out and bought her groceries. stop by at the store sungai buluh.. nothing much! lunch at pizza hut.. ala, there's very limited choice la at the supermarket.. but, the most important thing, adam enjoy his food so much!
adam dah lapar... 'lambatnya food sampai!'
ni muka org dah kenyang.. tersengih2 sambil drink water
dah selesai semua urusan my MIL, her her home.. lepak jap then terus balik. but, before sampai rumah, sempat lagi drop at the nearest mall to buy a few things...
bought myself 2 maternity dressess, 1 maternity top, 1 maternity jeans, while my hubby with 2 3/4pants and short sleeve shirt..
and... adam dzarif sibuk2 nak ni.. choo choo train.. balik je terus main.. but now dah taknak. elok je dalam kotak!
thats all for today... c ya....

No comments:

nuffnang